Estimator – Service Sales
This position provides service sales estimating and administrative support focused on project scope and requirements.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
• Ability to read and understand project specifications and plans
• Develop scope of Parts and Service as per project requirements as related to generators and transfer switches
• Prepare repair cost estimates and preventive maintenance bids
• Distribute estimates upon request
• Develop and follow a bid schedule and respond to customer request for bids
• Support the service sales representatives
• Put together submittal documentation as required for RFQs
• Report quotations, sales, and project schedule
• Prepare and complete Service Bid Worksheets for submission
• Update SalesForce CRM system with all quotes and status updates
• Other duties as assigned
• Ability to read and understand project specifications and plans.
• Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school preferred.
• Ten plus years’ experience related experience.
• Mechanical/Electrical background preferred.
• Excellent written/verbal communication and organizational skills
• Must be a team player, detail-orientated, and flexible
• Ability to handle the pressure of interruptions while working on multiple tasks
• Self-starter and able to work with limited supervision